Use Ibotta to Save Money

    

     As a mom I am ALWAYS looking for ways to save money in my home. Ibotta has become one of my absolute favorite apps that I have to share. In the last 2 months I have received more that $40 worth of savings, which they deposit into my Paypal account.

     Simply download the app on your phone, pick where you want to save, choose the products you will be purchasing, scan the receipt if it is a store such as Walmart, and get your Ibotta account credited. Once you hit $20, you can cash it out. I have used this app in addition to physical coupons, in store savings, app coupons through sites like Inboxdollars and reward app coupons. Using them all together I have even received many free items.

     With having to purchase diapers, wipes, baby food, etc., this has saved me a lot of money, and it is so easy to use. Look up the app, and look at other reviews if you need to, but as a mom needing to save every penny possible, I highly recommend using Ibotta. I share more money saving options in my Ebook,  Couponing for the Busy Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading old financial blog posts

I have been reading some of my old finance posts here on blogger. One of the blogs that I had was Saving Money and Home Finances , I had pos...