Reducing Home Based Business Expenses

     I wrote a Hub on Hubpages a few years ago, Reducing Home Based Business Expenses. After doing a few updates on the article, I realize that the Hub still has relevance to anyone that has a home based business. My main business at the moment is writing, which does has a few expenses, but not many. Since I am working on other ventures, such as AVON, I will be having even more expenses for the combined home business. These tips can help with someone writing, doing direct sales, or even businesses such as house cleaning. If you can think of other ways to reduce home based business expenses, please share. We are all in this together and helping each other can be very beneficial to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading old financial blog posts

I have been reading some of my old finance posts here on blogger. One of the blogs that I had was Saving Money and Home Finances , I had pos...