Making Money on Hubpages


I have been a member of Hubpages for a while now, back when it was Squidoo. I make a few cents a month at the moment, at one time I was making quite a bit more. I kinda put working from home on the back burner, but I wish I would have continued to focus on it so I could be home with my family more.

On Hubpages, you simply compile quality content into Hubs based on your choice of topic. Once they are publishes, there are individuals that will look over your work and give you tips to help you improve your Hub, or to let you know that your Hub is featured on the site. You do want the Hub to be featured, it helps you get more views. Then you earn money on views, Google adsense, etc.

Hubpages is a site that you can make money on. It takes time and effort to build up your Hubs and to make them successful. I know I would never make a full time income on Hubpages exclusively, but it is a great addition to other home income ventures. Check our my profile and see what it is about if you are not already a member. If you are a member on the site, check out my profile and let me know what you think.

Nona Weeks on Hubpages

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading old financial blog posts

I have been reading some of my old finance posts here on blogger. One of the blogs that I had was Saving Money and Home Finances , I had pos...