Sharing my journey

In the past I have had multiple blogs that I worked hard on, then life happened in so many ways. Let me share a little bit about me, you can also look at my other past blogs to see more of the stories in my life I had my son in 2011, then moved to Colorado to start a new life. In 2014, we lost my sister to a long battle of pancreatitis. I then got custody of her three kids, unfortunately her son chose to move with his dad in 2015. During the last few years, we lost the home we were renting due to a slum lord, we lived in a tent, then after a few months of being homeless, I was able to purchase us a home.The home is a small A-framed home, but it is ours. In 2018 my sons dad and I got back together and we made an amazing little girl. Due to certain circumstances we split up for a time, but now getting through it all. There is so much more to share about my life, but that is a start. I did also receive my degree in business management in 2015 and I have been successful in real life finances and a great management career.

 I am starting this blog to combine it all. I will focus more on finances, but I would like to share even more things like recipes and even just life gripes and tips. I am hoping at some point between saving money and making money online that I can start spending more time with my two babies. I pray it works out for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading old financial blog posts

I have been reading some of my old finance posts here on blogger. One of the blogs that I had was Saving Money and Home Finances , I had pos...